Mostly students are confused what to do after Bachelor of technology (B.Tech) In Computer Science. Which is a professional degree which provided by many universities all over the world.
Advanced Courses after B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering (CS & IT)
PROBLEMS AFTER B.TECH:
- When students complete their undergraduate courses they don’t decide what to do then.
- IT sector provide lots of opportunities today for B.Tech CSC students, more than 50 thousand students make their career in IT.
- IT sector in India is going like a super cars and it makes difficult for students to take decision for their right or bright future, because every student wants that he lives his/her life very comfortably after undergraduation/graduation.
- They have a fear that they don’t want a bad salary job after lots of hard work, therefore they stressed in this situation which resulting students takes a wrong path which may destroy its life.
Scopes after B.Tech Computer Science
- There are lots of opportunities for B.Tech CSC students in the market or at anywhere in today’s this fast pace.
- IT sector providing best placement at all over the world and India also provide very best IT sector jobs with good salary package.
- Many companies/organizations are present here for select Students, that’s means if you don’t have interest to study higher and want to do job after B.Tech CSC then IT sector is the best for you.
- It is very famous line and providing lots of scopes for their students. IT companies such as, IBM, ORACLE, NOKIA, RELIANCE INFOTECH etc.
Government and Private jobs after b.tech are listed below:
- Indian Railway
- Airport Authority of India (AAI)
- Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
- Combined Defense Services (CDS)
- Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
- Food Cooperation of India (FCI)
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
- Electronic Cooperation of India Limited (ECIL)
- Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
- Oil And Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
- National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
- Damodar Valley Corporation (DVC)
- Infosys Technologies
- IBM India
- Hewlett-Packard India
- HCL Infosystems
- NIIT Technologies
- Cisco Systems India
- Tech Mahindra
- Alliant Technologies Private Limited
Don’t Worry be Happy.. .
if you didn’t get any job and you don’t want to go for higher studies then you can go for professional course. like:
- Digital Marketing Course
- Web Designing Course
- App Development Course
these course will help you to get job in IT Sectors
SOME IDEAS THAT CAN BE IMPLEMENTED:
What am I going to do after Computer Science & Engineering (CS & IT)
- M.Tech (Master of Technology)
- Masters in Engineering
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test In Engineering)
- Management of Business Administration
- M.PHIL (Masters of Philosophy)
- PhD (Doctor of Philosophy)