Everyone thinks they know MS Excel very well but when they come out for the next level job interviews, we have a fear in mind will I get thru the test, that will get out once you attend this Course.
So we are here to help you with this misconception and guide you with a new and accurate way of using the concepts practically. you can also Learn digital marketing course online
About Advanced Excel & MIS Training with VBA Macros in Chandigarh:
- Institute Chandigarh provides top Advance Excel and MIS Training with VBA Macros in Chandigarh, Mohali, and Panchkula.
- It’s a 30 to 45 days Advance Training course program.
- Five days a week, weekend batches are also available.
- After finishing this course you will able to solve your day to day excel task and ensure you will go home early without any tension.
- You can bring your doubts anytime.
- This course is designed for students who are familiar with personal computers, using a keyboard and using a mouse.
- The course assumes that students have completed the Microsoft Windows course or have equivalent Microsoft Windows knowledge and experience.
- We are also best in SEO training in CHD
- Basic operators: + – / * ^
- SUM(), MAX(), MIN(), AVERAGE()
- Auto fill options
- Data formats – Text, Number, Dates
- Paste Special (Value, Transpose)
- Absolute and Relative referencing ($)
- Select Keyboard shortcuts
- SUMIFS(), COUNTIFS()
- CONCATENATE(), and
- ROUND(), MROUND()
- DAY(), MONTH(), YEAR(), DATE()
- EDATE(), EOMONTH()
- TEXT(), LEN(), TRIM()
- VLOOKUP(), HLOOKUP()
- VLOOKUP() with MATCH()
- INDEX() and 2 MATCH()
Data Clean-up and Extraction
- Text to Columns
- LEFT(), RIGHT(), MID()
- T(), N(), VALUE()
- SEARCH() vs. FIND()
- Find and Replace using wildcard character – Asterisk ( * )
- Removing Duplicate values
- Conditional Formatting (incl. Formula based C/F)
- Page Setup and Print formatting
- Security and File Protection
- IF(), Nested IF statements
- AND(), OR()
- ISTEXT(), ISNUMBER(). ISERROR(), ISBLANK()
- Custom Sort
- Filter and SUBTOTAL()
- Advanced Filter
- Pivot Table- Grouping, % computation
Select Dashboard techniques
- Activate-Deactivate Gridlines
- Data Validation (list)
- Hyper linking
- Freeze-Unfreeze panes
- Hide-Unhide Columns and Rows
Who should attend:
- MIS Executives
- Business Analyst
- Any one who is working in MS Excel