PHP developers are responsible for using their knowledge of coding and scripting languages to write concise, clean and well-documented code for websites, software or web applications.
Advanced PHP developer Training Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula.
- PHP developers may also design website wireframes and layouts, work with online databases, test websites for technical problems and provide advice to a team of web designers and developers.
- PHP developers are responsible for using their knowledge of coding and scripting languages to write concise, clean and well-documented code for websites, software or web applications.
- In addition to writing code, PHP developers may also design website wireframes and layouts, work with online databases, test websites for technical problems and provide advice to a team of web designers and developers.
IS THIS COACHING FOR YOU:
PHP developers are self-motivated learners who always enjoy learning new coding languages. This path is well suited to your skills and interests. Just look at the following questions, if any one of them sounds like you, then you are probably perfect for this position.
- Do you have the technical knowledge and a creative spirit?
- Do you enjoy visualizing and mapping complex processes?
- Are you looking for a high level of Independence in your work?
- Do you want to learn different coding languages used for creating websites?
Successful PHP developers also have the intellectual capacity to visualize complex processes, and the patience and diligence write clean and concise code to map out and execute those processes.
- You should choose the option you are comfortable, for which you can wake every morning happily.
- Make money in any field you have mastered and should not depend upon the current market trend.
- You should do what you love else love what you do.
- Because you enjoy the sense of creativity.
- Because you work for yourself and don’t bother for interaction with peoples directly.
- Flexibility to work from office or home
- What point you should have in mind when choosing a particular career opportunity.
HIGHLIGHTS OF PHP LESSONS:
How to develop a website in PHP?
- If you are really interested in learning web programming, forget about “developing” a website for any company and give yourself a few months of intensive training.
- Learn to build a simple website using HTML and CSS only first.
- I don’t mean spending an hour on it and finding out how to turn a word green.
- Later you can start learning how to output HTML using a programming language (like PHP).
E-commerce with PHP:
- Magento is one of most preferred open source eCommerce platform solution.
- Magento’s SEO (Search Engine Optimization), powerful marketing tools and catalog management provides merchants the ability to create eCommerce website with an excellent shopping experience for their customers.
- The best part is Magento is free for its Community Edition. You need to pay for its enterprise edition which provides extremely useful features.
- Multilingual support
- Allow easy integration into an existing site
- Supports unlimited products and categories
- Support for physical (shippable) and virtual (downloadable) products
- Multi-currency support
- Automatically update currency exchange rates
- Dynamic product attributes relationship
- Address book for multiple shipping and billing addresses eight
- Destination based shipping modules
- Real-time quotes available.
- Zen Cart is a PHP e-commerce shopping cart program. Built on a foundation of OSCommerce GPL code, Zen Cart is an easy-to-setup and run an online store.
- With support for multiple languages, multiple currencies, multiple payment options, multiple shipping options, discount coupons, gift certificates, and with completely customizable.
- Zencart is the easiest platform for Website Development Company India. There is no cost linked with it.
- VirtueMart is a free open source eCommerce Solution. It works with Joomla (Content Management System).
- This open source e-commerce component although robust has become somewhat bloated over many years of iteration and additions.
- VirtueMart is useful for smaller to medium sized online stores, but it may not be ideal for enterprise-grade performance or security.
- The venerable wizards of WordPress have created a perfect open source e-commerce solution that will help you sell anything almost magically.
- It is useful for managing your simple, digital and variable products.
- It performs adeptly at the quality level from the WordPress brand.
- Woo is a worthy progeny.
The course in our PHP training includes:-
- HTML 4 / HTML 5
- What is Markup Language
- Basic Structure of HTML
- Div and Table Tag
- Content Tag
- Form Tag
- Form Attributes
- POST and GET Method
- Text Input, TextArea
- Checkbox and Radio
- Password Field
- Select Option
- File Field and Hidden Fields
- Creating a Live Website Form
- HTML 5 Form Elements
- Required, Placeholder
- Email Input
- Tel Input
- Url Input
- Date input
- CSS and Dreamweaver Basics
- Introduction to CSS
- CSS Selectors
- Universal Selector
- Type Selector
- Class Selector
- ID Selector
- Attribute Selector
- Basic CSS properties
- Using CSS for Realtime Practical Works
- Custom Form Designing
- DIV + CSS Layout Design
- Dreamweaver Basics
- DWT Template Design
- PHP Programming
- Introduction to PHP and MySQL
- Setup of PHP Environment (Xampp)
- PHP.INI Configuration
- Directives in PHP.ini
- Error Types in PHP
- PHP Syntax
- Data Types
- PHP Variables
- Variable Scopes
- Super Globals
- Operators in PHP
- Conditional Statements
- Advanced PHP Functions
- What is Function?
- Creating User-defined functions
- Function Libraries
- Predefined Functions
- General Functions
- Include Functions
- Header Function
- String Functions
- Hash Functions
- Array Functions
- File Upload Function
- Mail Function (Text / HTML Mail)
- Date Time Functions
- Session Functions
- Cookie Functions
- PEAR Package
- MySQL and PHPmyAdmin
- Introduction to DBMS
- E-R Database Model
- Understanding an RDBMS
- Tables, Records, and Fields
- MySQL Command-Line
- PHP MyAdmin
- Creating Databases
- Database Engines
- Creating Tables
- Data types in MySQL
- Creating Fields
- Primary / Foreign Keys
- Unique Key
- Insert Records
- Delete Records
- Update Record
- View Records
- Drop Database / Tables
- Backup / Restore
- Connecting to Live Server
- Integration of PHP with MySQL
- PHP MySQL Integration
- MySQL Functions
- Creating a database connection
- Selecting the DB
- Inserting data in database
- Inserting data with a File
- Retrieving all records
- Specific record
- Retrieving data with pagination
- Retrieving data in specific order
- Searching the records
- Editing Records
- Deleting the records
- PHP with Ajax
- XMLHttpRequest Object
- Ajax Methods and Properties
- Ajax Login
- Retrieving Data with Ajax
- Types of JS
- JS Variables
- JS Events
- JS Validation
- Introduction to jQuery
- Installing jQuery in sites
- jQuery Syntax
- jQuery Selectors
- jQuery Actions
- jQuery Validation Plugin
- WordPress CMS
- Introduction to WordPress
- Installation of WordPress
- Categories and Taggings
- Creating Posts and Pages
- Working with Themes
- Widgets and Plugins
- Sample Site in WordPress
Benefits of PHP
There are numerous different scripting language developers have to choose from when building applications such as ASP, JPS, Perl, CGI, and PHP. These are some basic benefits of PHP that should be considered seriously:-
1: Simple and easy to learn
PHP scripting is definitely one of the easiest, if not the easiest scripting language to learn and grasp for developers.
PHP is so popular and widely used, finding help or documentation for PHP online is extremely easy. The best part is the support is free through forums, PDFs, blogs, and social media. and PHP) in general. PHP has the largest user base of any scripting language.
You can use any text editor in order to code PHP such as Notebook++, jEdit, Emacs, Bluefish, or even just Notepad if you feel inclined. If you want to develop applications with ASPX, you?re going to be limited to Microsoft Visual Studio. Restrictions are never a good thing, especially with coding.
You can run PHP on:
- Mac OSX
There are no licenses, restrictions, or royalty fees involved at all. PHP is 100% free for anyone to use.
PHP is used for so many web applications and actually powers over 30% of the web. Systems such as MongoDB, Memcache, and Pusher all integrate with PHP.
Almost every benefit of PHP seems to go back to the fact that the community is so large. The number of PHP frameworks available is even further proof of how strong the PHP community is.
7: Easier to fix problems
The benefit you get with PHP is that problems aren?t as difficult to find and fix as they are with other languages. This is because, with each request, PHP cleans up and starts over. So an issue with one request will not necessarily disrupt another.
In the world of IT, the word scalability is like gold.
9: Object Oriented
PHP actually has the ability to call Java and Windows COM objects. In addition to this, you can create custom classes.
Since PHP does not use a lot of system resources in order to run, it operates much faster than other scripting languages. PHP hosting is also very easy and a lot of hosts provide support for PHP.
PHP has better performance ratings than other programming languages do. PHP is fast, efficient, and works great in almost any web browser as well as integrating into almost any server. A user is able to add a few lines of code to a PHP document, click save, and watch their website transform into a more powerful and more organized version of itself.
12. PHP Is Widely Available
Users can also take satisfaction in that both individual PHP tags, as well as entire PHP documents, can be found on the Internet at no cost. Thousands of these predefined PHP commands are available around every virtual corner.
- At Institute Chandigarh we provide professional PHP training for all technical, non-technical pupils.
- We provide training +2, Graduates (any field), Postgraduates and even experienced working people.
- Apart from our trainers, PHP developers of our company do interact with the trainees on a regular basis.
- During the training, you go through a Live project in PHP.
After the completion of the training, the trainees are provided placement opportunities:
- Individual web entrepreneurs and hobbyists
- Software design companies
- Web design and development companies
- Computer system design firms
- Video game development companies
- Internet application companies
- E-commerce application development companies
- Colleges and universities
- Small, medium and large private companies
- Non-profit groups
- Municipal, provincial/state and federal government agencies