Mobile testing training course is mainly targeted for Android applications. This course surveys the state of mobile technology, focuses on the software quality challenges it poses, and offers ways to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of mobile testing.
Beginner’s Guide to Mobile Application Testing Training Chandigarh
KEY POINTS: Mobile Testing Training in Chandigarh
- The course discusses how to integrate mobile testing effort into the overall testing process.
- The course will have continuous live project demos by our experienced trainer throughout the duration. Certification.
- Candidates receive Mobignosis Course Completion Certificate upon successful completion of course.
- We provide best training in Mobile Testing in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula.
- In software quality assurance and testing professionals with the background.
- Tools are necessary to organize manual and automated testing efforts for mobile applications.
- The main objective of this course is to enhance the course participant’s career as a Mobile Test Engineer.
- 100% Practical training with live project + certification
Students will learn
- What is the state of the art of Mobile world?
- What are the challenges mobile technologies pose to software QA and testing?
- How to integrate mobile testing in the overall testing process?
- How is it possible to automate mobile application testing?
- What are the criteria for choosing mobile automation approach?
- What are the main types of tools, their advantages and disadvantages?
2 Month/ Weekday and weekend available.
Mobile Testing Syllabus
MOBILE MANUAL TESTING
1. Intro to Mobile Application
a. Components of mobile app
b.Types of mobile apps – Native, hybrid, web mobile apps
2. Mobile testing tour
a. Gesture tour, Accessories tour, Motion tour
b. Location, connectivity and map tour
3. Mobile testing and its challenges
a. Multiple Device/Platform
b. Non-functional – Performance and Security
c. Network, Usability and Memory
4. Mobile testing approach
a. Install, uninstall testing
b. workflows and feature testing
c. Scenario based testing
d. Device interactions
e. Types of mobile testing
5. Logging and Diagnosing bugs
a. Logging bugs
b. Dealing with intermittent problems
6. Testing sample mobile application
a. Testing an app
b. Class assignment
7. Emulator and Device testing
a. what is an .apk file
b. Install and configure emulator
c. Real time testing on a device
8. The activity life cycle
a. Start activity
b.Pause and resume activity
c.Stopping and restarting
a. Nested Activity
10. Code walkthrough
a. code walkthrough
b. identify activities, layouts and other components
c. understand the unit testcases of the app
1. Overview of Java
2. Eclipse IDE
3. Datatypes, Variables, Operators and Arrays
4. Control statements
5. Introducing Class
7. Packages and Interfaces
8. Exception handling
10. Strings and collection API
1. Automating Hybrid, IOS and Android app
a. Installation and setup
b.using JSON web driver wire protocol
c.Identify native and hybrid components in a given app
d.automate test scenarios for IOS app
e.automate test scenarios for Android app
1. Introduction to Selenium
a. Selenium features and its potential
5. Testing using Selenium Android driver
a. Why AndroidDriver ?
b. Installing Android emulator and Starting emulator
c. Configuring webdriver apk in emulator
d. Initializing AndroidDriver
e. Identifying xpaths, ids and objects in Android
g. Changing useragent in browser to detect/identify elements
i. Implicit and Explicit wait in Android Driver
j. Do’s and Dont’s with Android driver
k. Android Test Framework
a. Installing and setting up Robotium
b.Robotium solo API
- Various transitions
- Objective-c overview
- Code walkthrough – sample IOS app
1. Getting started
2. Selendroid architecture
3. Capturing elements using selendroid inspector
4. Write test scripts to automate android app
1. Installation and setup
2. using JSON webdriver wire protocol
3. Identify native and hybrid components in a given app
4. automate test scenarios for IOS app
5. automate test scenarios for Android app
6. End-End automation