Software testing is a procedure of executing program or application with the objective of finding the software bugs. Even to make a decision whether it meets the particular requirements and produces the required results.
Complete Software Testing Course Syllabus 2018
Why choose our institution for software Testing?
We provide 100% job oriented coaching. Institute Chandigarh is the best software testing institute in Chandigarh providing best software testing training in Chandigarh with live projects.
- Fee by installments
- Training by using latest technologies
- Live projects training
- Training by experts
Course content for Automation testing
- Basics of automation test
- Designing and execution
- testing(Management, Functional, waterfall method etc)
- Various Script methods
- Testing through SQL
- Automation test architecture.
Software Testing Courses & Training | testing courses
- Testing of software life cycle
- Static techniques of testing
- Techniques for testing
- Test management techniques
- Other testing types
- Quality center
- test cases
- run a test cases
- test cases planning
- Basics of testing black box testing and white box testing
Automation Testing Vs Manual Testing
Software testing can be done by using both manual and automation method, but it completely depends upon the project prerequisite, budget allied with, and which technique will be benefited for the project.
Software Testing Course Content
Brief introduction to software systems and SDLC
- Basic Testing Vocabulary
- Quality Assurance versus Quality Control
- The Cost of Quality
- Software Quality Factors
- How Quality is Defined
- Why Do We Test Software?
- What is a Defect?
- The Multiple Roles of the Software Tester(People Relationships)
- Scope of Testing
- When Should Testing Occur?
- Testing Constraints
- Life Cycle Testing
- Independent Testing
- What is a QA Process?
- Levels of Testing
- The “V” Concept of Testing
- Structural versus Functional Technique Categories
- Verification versus Validation
- Static versus Dynamic Testing
- Examples of Specific Testing Techniques
- Test Planning
- Customization of the Test Process
Create the Test Plan
- Prerequisites to test planning
- Understand the Characteristics of the Software Being Developed
- Build the Test Plan
- Write the Test Plan
- Test Cases:
- Test case Design
- Building test cases
- Data mining
- Test execution
- Test Reporting
- Defect Management
- Test Coverage – Trace ability matrix
Guidelines and usage – Test Metrics
- Guidelines for writing test reports
Test Tools used to Build Test Reports
- Software Configuration Management
- Change Management
Risks – Risk Analysis and Management with examples
User Acceptance testing – in detail explanation with details
Case Study: How to test web, stand alone and database applications – with examples.
Help with resume and testing interview skills.
Software Testing Training Course:
Automation Testing Basics
- Basics of automation testing – why, when and how to perform automation testing
- Factors for choosing a particular tool
- An overview for the major functional testing tools
- Overview of Test management and bug tracking tools
- Certified Software Test Professional (CSTP) Certification Courses