Software testing is a procedure of executing program or application with the objective of finding the software bugs. Even to make a decision whether it meets the particular requirements and produces the required results.
Complete Software Testing Course Syllabus 2018
Why choose our institution for software Testing?
Our institution is known for giving quality coaching. Our classes are full of practical knowledge. Lessons are based on a syllabus, and there is a hierarchy of qualifications and guidelines for accreditation and examination.
- The ISTQB is a software testing qualification certification organization that operates internationally.
- Founded in Edinburgh in November 2002, ISTQB is a non-profit association legally registered in Belgium.
- ISTQB® Certified Tester is a standardized qualification for software testers and the certification is offered by the ISTQB.
- Help in identification of testing topics that are relevant and of value to industry
- To increase chances of software suppliers to hire and thereby gain commercial advantage over their competitors by advertising their tester recruitment policy
- Add an opportunity for testers or those with an interest in testing to acquire an industry recognized qualification in the subject
- Gain recognition for testing as an essential and professional software engineering specialization by industry
- Obtain a standard framework for the development of testers’ careers
- Become professionally qualified testers to be recognized by employers, customers, and peers, and raise the profile of testers
- Promote consistent and good testing practice within all software engineering disciplines
Chapter 1: Fundamentals of Testing
- Why is Testing Necessary
- What is Testing?
- Seven Testing Principles
- Fundamental Test Process
- The Psychology of Testing
- Code of Ethics
Chapter 2: Testing Throughout the Software Life Cycle
- Software Development Models
- Test Levels
- Test Types
- Maintenance Testing
Chapter 3: Static Techniques
- Static Techniques and the Test Process
- Review Process
- Static Analysis by Tools
Chapter 4: Test Design Techniques
- The Test Development Process
- Categories of Test Design Techniques
- Specification-based or Black-box Techniques
- Structure-based or White-box Techniques
- Experience-based Techniques
- Choosing Test Techniques
Chapter 5: Test Management
- Test Organization
- Test Planning and Estimation
- Configuration Management
- Test Progress Monitoring and Control
- Risk and Testing
- Incident Management
Chapter 6: Tool Support for Testing
- Types of Test Tools
- Effective Use of Tools: Potential Benefits and Risks
- Introducing a Tool into an Organization
- ISTQB Foundation Level
- ISTQB Advance Level
- Test Manager
- Test Analyst
- Technical Test Analyst
- Expert Level
- Improving the Test Process
- Test Management
- Test Automation (planned to be deployed in 2012)
- Security Testing (planned to be deployed in 2012)
Our training school is known for providing the top ICTA Certification Course in Training in Chandigarh.
ABOUT THE COURSE:
- ICTA is a training and certification program in software testing.
- The program equips individuals with the latest knowledge in testing domain enabling them to excel in their IT career.
- The certification program is primarily delivered in Instructor-led classroom mode.
- Students are also provided access to award-winning online modules as well to complete the exercises and quizzes to gear up with the latest knowledge in the industry.
- ICTA is a training and certification program in software testing that demonstrates an advanced level understanding of software quality testing methodology and principles which include software test automation.
Prerequisites for the training:
ICTP (Certified Testing Professional) certification
ISTQB Foundation certification + 24 months of experience in the industry (including automation)
AFTER THE LESSONS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- QTP Expert View usage
- Retrieve and use object properties
- Test creation using scripting language (i.e. VB Script)
- Work with dynamic objects
- Use data table objects
- Work with dynamic/external data
- Use function, subroutines and function libraries
- Data retrieval from external sources using VB Script
- Advanced Parameterization
- Understand and implement Risks Based Testing techniques
- Implement specification based testing techniques
- Describe the principles and reasons for defect-based techniques and differentiate its use from specification and structure based techniques
- Understand the principle of and reasons for using experience-based techniques and when to use them
- Specify, execute and report tests using Exploratory Testing.
- Analyze, classify and describe functional and non-functional defects in understandable defect reports
- Explain the causes of functional testing taking place in specific stages of an application’s lifecycle
- Describe how test analysis and design are static testing techniques that can be used to discover defects
- Understand and explain the criteria that influence the structure and level of test condition development
- Describe the pre-conditions for test execution
- Determine from a given set of measures if a test completion criterion has been fulfilled.
ICTA Certification Training in Chandigarh BENEFIT:
- This includes people in roles such as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and software developers.
- This advanced level qualification is also appropriate for anyone who wants a deeper understanding of software testing, such as project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts, IT directors and management consultants.
- The certification program is aimed at people who have achieved an advanced point in their careers in software testing.
- Aspects of software testing
- Testing processes
- Test Analysis and design
- Test implementation and execution
- Evaluating Exit Criteria and Reporting
- Test Management
- Risks Based Testing
- Test Techniques
- Specification-based testing techniques
- Exploratory Testing
- Test of Software Characteristics
- Quality Attributes for Domain Testing
- Quality Attributes for Technical Testing
- Test Reviews
- Defect Management
QTP 10.0 (Advanced) [Quick Test Professional]
- Introduction to Advanced Quick Test Professional Overview
- Different Recording Modes
- Exploring Object Repository
- Synchronizing Tests
- Creating Output Values
- Benefits of Test Modularity
- Local and Global Data Tables
- Using VBScript Operators, Statement, and Functions
- Advanced Parameterization
- Enhance Test Cases with Descriptive Programming
- Understanding Automation Object Model
- Outline the benefits of Selenium
- Getting Started with Selenium IDE
- Recording with Selenium IDE
- Storing information from the page in the test
- Debugging tests
- Understanding test suites
- Locating elements by ID
- Finding elements by name
- Finding elements by XPath
- Working with CSS Selectors
- Using Command in Selenium – Selenese
- User Extensions
Our institution is ISO Certified Institute in Chandigarh.
Mobile testing training course is mainly targeted for Android applications. This course surveys the state of mobile technology, focuses on the software quality challenges it poses, and offers ways to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of mobile testing.
Beginner’s Guide to Mobile Application Testing Training Chandigarh
KEY POINTS: Mobile Testing Training in Chandigarh