Enhancing the presence of the product around the world evolves digital marketing. This is the constant to grow and the marketers are facing new challenges and opportunities to expose themselves in this digital era. An effective marketing strategy used for marketing all kinds of businesses that intend to sell their product or service.
WHY We are the Best Digital Marketing Training Institute in Chandigarh
LIIM training institute provides you platform for freshers and marketing professionals that increase the valuable efforts towards the success of their organization. We assure the quality training programs in online marketing in Chandigarh.
The curriculum includes both theoretical and practical exposure to attain the real-world understanding of digital technologies, its application, and techniques to make a successful marketing campaign.
The digital marketing training provided by LIIM will cover the courses including Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media Optimization (SMO), Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing and much more. Our training will let you understand the effectiveness of the online marketing campaign by gaining the insights that are required to improve the conversion rates.
All you must have the zeal to work with marketing and also a quick learner to understand the latest techniques.
Learn Digital Marketing at LIIM:
- Online Digital Marketing Training to learn from anywhere.
- Industry experts who work on live projects are providing the Digital Marketing training.
- Job placement assistance in the leading Digital Marketing companies in Chandigarh, Panchkula, and Mohali.
- Flexible batches (Weekday and Weekend batches available).
Learning with one of the best digital marketing training institutes in nearby Chandigarh. 2 days Demo class will be provided.
Career Opportunities :
- Start Freelance work
- Digital Marketing Manager
- SEO Manager
- SEM Specialist and Digital Sales Executive
- Content Manager
- Social Media brand manager
- Email Marketing Specialist
- Mobile Marketing expert
- Web Analytics Executive
- Be a professional blogger
The professional training programmes at ABC Academy in online marketing field that helps you become an expert. Our digital marketing course syllabus is designed by the leading industry professionals. That helps you to become a successful digital marketer with in-demand skills. There are 30 days, 45days and 60 days training programs
Our Trainers will prepare the students digital marketing certificate exams like Google Ad words, Facebook Blueprint, YouTube Advertising, Bing Ads accreditation, Google Analytics, and Twitter Marketing. You can gain industry-recognized digital marketing certifications from globally authorized partners.
Digital Marketing Course Modules:
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Market Research
The syllabus is designed to introduce Digital & Social Media Marketing training course contents to cover the aspects of the Internet, Social Media and Mobile Marketing that we think are most relevant to the marketing mix for ‘Business to Business’ (B2B), ‘Business to Consumer’ (B2C) and PR.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- SEO Fundamental & Concepts
- Keyword Research
- Conceptual Analysis
- Link Building tips & techniques
- Keeping track over the success of the paid result
- On page optimization
- Off-page optimization
- Google Updates
- SEO Tools operations & Management
- Digital Strategy and Planning
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Google Adwords (PPC)
- Introduction to online advertising and AdWords
- Adwords account and campaign basics
- Adwords Ad Formats
- Policies and Ad Quality issues
- Adwords Targeting and Placement
- Adwords Bidding and Budgeting
- Optimizing Performance
- Display Advertising on the Google
- Display network and Mobile Advertising
- Performance Monitoring and Conversion Tracking
- Introduction to Campaigns and Ad Groups
- Importing Campaigns, Ad Groups, and Keywords
- Bidding and Traffic Estimation
- Ads creation
- Choosing the right Keywords
- Bing Ads Reports
- Conversion Tracking with Campaign Analytics
- Introduction to Google Webmaster Tools
- Adding your website
- Search queries
- Links to your website
- Internal links
- Crawl error
- Twitter Page Optimization
- Facebook Page Optimization
- Linkedin Optimization
- Google+ Page Optimization
- YouTube Optimization
- Social media sites
- Image Optimization and Networking
- Twitter Ads
- Facebook Ads
- Micro Blogs for Business
- Online reputation management
- Different types of display marketing
- Retargeting and Dynamic Retargeting
- Introduction to Mobile Marketing
- Marketing Ecosystem of Display and Mobile marketing
- Leads to create email lists
- Email marketing planning
- Email campaign
- Affiliate Marketing
- Understanding Affiliate Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Banners, Promos, Discounts
- Email campaign
- Campaign measurement and Tracking
- Blogging to brand yourself
- What should you blog about
- Choosing the blog title
- Intro Formula
- Adding Bucket Brigades
- Guest Blogging
- Things to go after publishing your blog post
- Responding to comments
- Call to Action Messages
- Introduction to Blogging
- WordPress Semantics
- Using Images
- Wrapping Text Around Images
- Comments in WordPress
- Post Formats
- Linking to Posts, Pages, and Categories
- Links Manager
- WordPress Feeds
- Customizing Feeds
- How to Use Gravatars in WordPress
- Writing Code in Your Posts
- Using Password Protection
- Good Navigation Links
- WordPress Site Maintenance
- Meta Tags in WordPress
- Search Engine Optimization for WordPress
● Experienced Trainers
● In-depth syllabus with live case studies
● Sample Interview questions will be provided
● Course completion certification
● Exposure to a Live project after completion of the course
On a day to day training session, every student needs to get engaged in a project to implement the concepts that they have learned during the class. You will be working on the stream project evaluated by the instructors. After the successful completion, a certificate will be awarded, and you will be assisted for jobs.
Lead generation business:
- Why is lead generation important?
- Understanding landing page
- Landing page vs. website
- Create Landing page
- What is A/B Testing?
- How to do A/B testing?
- Converting leads into the sale
- Understanding lead funnel
Working on live projects to get a chance to work on one being a trainee. We provide a real-time environment exposure to our candidates. Also, you gain knowledge from experts, on how to handle freelancing projects.
It is the necessity for every learner to get knowledge and experience by keeping yourself up to date. The recruiters’ prefers certification with genuine knowledge. After completion of the digital marketing course, there are certification exams offered at Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Facebook blueprint, Youtube etc. In order to get any of these certifications, one should complete Digital Marketing Course from our Institution and pass the certification exam.
- Google AdWords certification course outline:For Google Adwords Certification you need to pass two exams. It will be Adwords fundamentals and any one of these: Search Advertising, Display Advertising, Mobile Advertising, Video Advertising or Shopping Advertising. Google offers this professional accreditation that showcases their proficiency and capability in basic and advanced aspects. This certification exam is free of cost.
- Google Analytics certification course outline:In online marketing, it is essential to work on web analytics tool developed by Google that keeps the record of your website traffic also you get to know what are the sources driving traffic to the website. It will keep track of website traffic source, a location of the user, and behavior of the visitor. It allows you to make the successful Marketing plan that is totally based on visitor behavior.
- Facebook blueprint certification course outline:Blueprint Certification recognizes advanced-level proficiency with Facebook’s family of products and services Earn credentials to distinguish you in the world of digital marketing by becoming a Facebook certified professional. We currently offer two certifications for Facebook advertising—one for buying and one for planning—with more in the works.
- Bing Ads Certification: A Bing Ads Accredited Specialist is the Microsoft-Bing-Yahoo equivalent to a Google AdWords Qualified Individual and a Google AdWords Certified Partner. It allows the users to show their skills on the Bing Ads platform.
- Hubspot Certification: Hubspot Certification is a will help you to use the tool as well as why you are using and how it fits into the inbound methodology. This test, you will be offered an action item to complete certification practicum. Once you pass both the test and practicum, you will be fully HubSpot certified. But this certification is open to HubSpot customers only.
- OMCA: Online Marketing Certified Associate (OMCA) is highly recommended digital marketing certifications valid for entry-level users, online marketing associates. It is best suited to those who started their careers in digital marketing.
- Distilled U: This certificate is designed for SEO 101 skilled person. This course will make you learn all the basics of Keyword Research in Google Analytics. After this, you can move on to further SEO courses to get more knowledge.
- DMA Certified Marketing Professional: This certification cover internet marketing, mobile marketing, conversion optimization, social media, web analytics, PPC, and SEO
- HubSpot Email Marketing Certification: The concepts of marketing, email design, analytics, segmentation and optimization lies in HubSpot Email Marketing Certification is one of the top digital marketing certifications.
Research Tools for Digital Marketing:
- Google Trends:Google Trends makes you update about latest trends, data, and visualizations. When you are going to start the business this is an awesome tool you can use for research competitors.
- Google Keyword tool:This tool can be used to choose one or more keywords, the country, and the language and see how many times a word is searched. Also, you can observe the whether the competition is high or low and its suggested bid for that keyword.
- Ahrefs:To know everything about your competitors the Ahrefs Site Explorer gives you is the opportunity to learn where your competitors get traffic. Where they rank for specific keywords in Google Search, how many backlinks and who links to their website.
- Appannie: For an App developer or a Marketing Manager for a startup, you need Appannie. The best tool for tracking competitors in almost every app store there is.
- Google Analytics URL Builder: To understand from where users come on your website while advertising or doing some kind of a PR campaign, it is good to tag them so you can see the data in Google Analytics.
- Advanced Link Manager: Advance link manager does the link analysis, it has the ability to “automate” link building. It configures to source websites, get their contact details & send automatic link requests to websites.
- MOZ : This tools used for link building and analysis, keyword research, web page performance, local listing audits, and more for free
- SEMrush: SEMrush allows the user to research information relevant to their clients. The keyword research tool, the competitor audit, and the Tools section were the most useful aspects of this tool. This tool includes Keyword Research, Competitor Research, Site Audit, Backlink Analysis.
- WebMaster tool:Google Search Console it is previously named as Google Webmaster Tools is a free tool. It allows webmasters to check indexing status and optimize visibility of their websites.
The fastest way to share a message with the number of audiences is advertising. Today ad networks have become thousands of times smarter and your message gets to targeted audience.
- Facebook Ads:
The biggest platform to increase brand awareness by ads. It is to be used when you want to reach as many people so that they know about your brand. It will get you in reach to optimized so that you get the maximum amount of exposure to get your money.
Google Adwords can use a lot of channels that are connected to Google via Adsense and Tap into Google Search. Google has the power to show people the thing they are searching for in an instant and nothing beats Google Search. The conversion rates are much higher when a user sees an ad or something they are actually searching for.
- Bing Ads:
Bing ads are similar to Google Adwords channel for advertising. Any type of businesses can get enough value and success with Bing Ads. If you’re focused on local calls and foot traffic, or you need to drive traffic to your website across worldwide, Bing Ads has the best solutions for you.
- App store search ads:
To show your ad not only to the new customer also to existing customers. You can also refine your audience by any category you want and show your ads only to devices located in specific geographic areas. You can schedule your ads to start and stop on specific dates, days of the week or times of the day.
MODE OF TRAINING
- Online classes – Learn Digital Marketing development straight from our trainer without leaving your office or home.
- On-site training – We come to your company to train your employees.
- Public classes – You attend one of our courses offered in different cities.