In today’s world of competition to be the top one needs media. Websites are playing a key role in today’s life.Website designing is an important part of IT industry today. For web designing on needs to have a certificate of the same from a good institute.
Future Career Scope of Web Designing Course in India
- To be a good web designer you should have a complete knowledge of CSS and HTML.
- These are the basic requirements for designing a website.
- Many jobs are available for web designers than before.
- Many big companies demand experienced and quality web designers.
Features of designing:
- In online world website act as an important tool that helps companies to locate their target and tapping their market.
- In Information Technology: The Web design based on Information Technology helps companies to present their products to the customer to particular of the presented products at low cost.
- An Indian web design firm has the best designers in the industry who are equipped with the domain expertise.
- The experience of extending their services to the large number of domestic as well as international clienteles.
- While working with them you need not spend any huge amount.
- Just by spending a few dollars you can also make your site highly attractive.
- Thus compelling web visitors come to your site and stay there until you make good business with them.
POINTS TO BE DONE WHILE WORKING AS ONLINE MARKETER:
i. Simple websites generally have been made by two elements graphics and text. Get graphically oriented program which writes the HTML, CSS, Java.
ii. Use a simple text editor such as notepad which comes standard with the windows operating system and learns HTML.
Artistic skills and creativity are required in web designing.
iii. Images can really make a website. Few websites can go without the image. You will likely find that you need to enhance the image and prepare them for use in the website.
iv. As you create your website you need to test it in a different browser to see how it will look on the web and to spot any error.
v. Once your website is complete you need to put it on the web.
If you are passionate about the website and if you have creativity skills then this career will provide you lots of opportunities.
There are no specific criteria. It all depends on your personal interest as and when you can you wish. So you can pursue the course after class 12th. The admission to our institute is based on the first come first serve basis.
Responsibilities of a web designer:
Web designing is an integral part of today’s IT industry. It is the planning and creation of websites.
- Web designing deals with the process of developing a website.
- A web designer use images, text, html5, Responsive web design, CSS3, information architecture, colors, fonts and other interactive elements to produce a web page.
- Web designers use markup language mostly HTML for creating structure and CSS for presentation.
- It refers to an art of presentation.
(i) Developing a website is a big responsibility because the content is the soul of a web page or a website.
(ii) Responsibility in web design includes the evaluation of technical design requirements as well as functional design requirements.
(iii) Good visual impacts and user-friendly environment of a website are always important for the owner of the websites. It is an important duty for a designer to apply current design techniques and trend.
(iv) Managing images and videos are also an important work for a designer.
FUTURE SCOPES IN THIS FIELD:
Front end developer:
The front end developer generally works at client side dealing with the web page design, graphics that is accessible to the user.
A back end developer is a person who is responsible for the back-end development that interacts with the server. This type of web developer specializes in the languages like Php, ruby, ASP.Net, Java, Cold Fusion, and Perl.
Job profiles include:
- Front end web developer
- Back-end web developer
- Web application developer
- Design and layout analyst
- UI Designer
- Senior web analyst
- Web marketing analyst
- UX Principal
- UX Consultant
In software Industry:
Many companies like Oracle, Wipro, Cognizant, Satyam etc are recruiting the people for two things. One for internal things like maintaining their website and also for maintaining the web development activities from clients.
Suppose if you had taken course in the web designing a full time, then you can maintain an advertisement agency or can recruit a group of people and can start a web designing company
This world is an animated world and the educating the students visually by using some animated designs have lot of advantages over educating the children in
- START CAREER AS A WEB DESIGNER FREELANCER
- START YOUR OWN WEB DESIGNING COMPANY
BRIEF OF THE SYLLABUS:
The basic role of a web designer entails one to employ several skill sets in the production and maintenance of Web Sites. To deliver appropriate quality, you would need to harness knowledge in the following areas:
• Graphic design
• Interface design
• Authoring using standardized code and proprietary software
• User experience design
• Search engine optimization
• HTML and CSS
• WYSIWYG editors like Dreamweaver
• Graphic Editors like Adobe Photoshop
• Programming skills
Web Designer Pay scale:
It varies from company to company, individual to individual.
- If you are a fresher working in this field then you may get a starting salary of 10000 to 25000 per month.
- With experience, you can easily make anywhere between 25000 to 40000 per month.
- There are many professional web designers who earn a seven figure income.