Institute Chandigarh is known for providing the best piratical training in Haml. Haml is Beautiful, DRY, well-indented, clear markup language.
Join Haml Course in Chandigarh
We give best lessons, we focus on 100% practical work.
- Haml (HTML abstraction markup language) is based on one primary principle: markup should be beautiful.
- It’s not just beauty for beauty’s sake either; Haml accelerates and simplifies template creation down to veritable haiku.
<section class=”container”> <h1><%= post.title %></h1> <h2><%= post.subtitle %></h2> <div class=”content”> <%= post.content %> </div> </section>;
.haml (Sample Code)
%section.container %h1= post.title %h2= post.subtitle .content = post.content
Haml’s development as a language is based on adherence to several core principles. These are:
Markup Should be Beautiful
- Markup should not be used merely as a tool to get browsers to render a page how the author wants it rendered. The rendering isn’t the only thing people have to see; they have to see, modify, and understand the markup as well.
Markup Should be
- HTML involves major repetition. Every element is named twice: once before its content and once after. ERB adds, even more, repetition and unnecessary characters.
Markup Should be Well-Indented
- One of the major problems with ERB is that not only does it not encourage well-indented code, it actively makes it challenging, or even impossible, to write.
HTML Structure Should be Clear
- XML and HTML are formats built upon the idea of a structured document. That structure is reflected in their markup, and it should likewise be reflected in meta-markup such as Haml Because Haml’s logic is based on the indentation of child elements.