Our training school is known for providing the top ICTA Certification Course in Training in Chandigarh.
ABOUT THE COURSE:
- ICTA is a training and certification program in software testing.
- The program equips individuals with the latest knowledge in testing domain enabling them to excel in their IT career.
- The certification program is primarily delivered in Instructor-led classroom mode.
- Students are also provided access to award-winning online modules as well to complete the exercises and quizzes to gear up with the latest knowledge in the industry.
- ICTA is a training and certification program in software testing that demonstrates an advanced level understanding of software quality testing methodology and principles which include software test automation.
Prerequisites for the training:
ICTP (Certified Testing Professional) certification
ISTQB Foundation certification + 24 months of experience in the industry (including automation)
AFTER THE LESSONS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- QTP Expert View usage
- Retrieve and use object properties
- Test creation using scripting language (i.e. VB Script)
- Work with dynamic objects
- Use data table objects
- Work with dynamic/external data
- Use function, subroutines and function libraries
- Data retrieval from external sources using VB Script
- Advanced Parameterization
- Understand and implement Risks Based Testing techniques
- Implement specification based testing techniques
- Describe the principles and reasons for defect-based techniques and differentiate its use from specification and structure based techniques
- Understand the principle of and reasons for using experience-based techniques and when to use them
- Specify, execute and report tests using Exploratory Testing.
- Analyze, classify and describe functional and non-functional defects in understandable defect reports
- Explain the causes of functional testing taking place in specific stages of an application’s lifecycle
- Describe how test analysis and design are static testing techniques that can be used to discover defects
- Understand and explain the criteria that influence the structure and level of test condition development
- Describe the pre-conditions for test execution
- Determine from a given set of measures if a test completion criterion has been fulfilled.
ICTA Certification Training in Chandigarh BENEFIT:
- This includes people in roles such as testers, test analysts, test engineers, test consultants, test managers, user acceptance testers and software developers.
- This advanced level qualification is also appropriate for anyone who wants a deeper understanding of software testing, such as project managers, quality managers, software development managers, business analysts, IT directors and management consultants.
- The certification program is aimed at people who have achieved an advanced point in their careers in software testing.
- Aspects of software testing
- Testing processes
- Test Analysis and design
- Test implementation and execution
- Evaluating Exit Criteria and Reporting
- Test Management
- Risks Based Testing
- Test Techniques
- Specification-based testing techniques
- Exploratory Testing
- Test of Software Characteristics
- Quality Attributes for Domain Testing
- Quality Attributes for Technical Testing
- Test Reviews
- Defect Management
QTP 10.0 (Advanced) [Quick Test Professional]
- Introduction to Advanced Quick Test Professional Overview
- Different Recording Modes
- Exploring Object Repository
- Synchronizing Tests
- Creating Output Values
- Benefits of Test Modularity
- Local and Global Data Tables
- Using VBScript Operators, Statement, and Functions
- Advanced Parameterization
- Enhance Test Cases with Descriptive Programming
- Understanding Automation Object Model
- Outline the benefits of Selenium
- Getting Started with Selenium IDE
- Recording with Selenium IDE
- Storing information from the page in the test
- Debugging tests
- Understanding test suites
- Locating elements by ID
- Finding elements by name
- Finding elements by XPath
- Working with CSS Selectors
- Using Command in Selenium – Selenese
- User Extensions