INSTITUTE CHANDIGARH is the best platform to make your career move in right direction. Our experts are here to guide and support you. An elegant HMVC PHP5 framework that provides a rich set of components for building web applications.
Kohana PHP framework Training in Chandigarh
Kohana has a vibrant development community that provides modules for extending and enhancing the core framework. If you have a great module that you wish to share with the community.
WHY YOU SHOULD YOU TAKE KOHANA LESSONS:
WORK WITH OBJECTS AND CLASSES
- This is an OOP framework that is extremely DRY. Everything is built using strict PHP 5 classes and objects.
WRITE YOUR OWN CODE
- There are no code generators and endless configuration files, so setting up is fast and easy.
- A very active community forum and IRC channel mean that most questions are answered very quickly.
BUILD APPLICATIONS QUICKLY
- Many common components are included:
translation tools, database access, code profiling, encryption, validation, and more.
USE SPECIFIC LIBRARIES AND TOOLS
- Extending existing components and adding new libraries is very easy.
WRITE COMMERCIAL APPLICATIONS
- Uses the BSD license, so you can use and modify it for commercial purposes.
A VERY FAST FRAMEWORK
- Benchmarking a framework is hard and rarely reflects the real world, but Kohana is very efficient and carefully optimized for real world usage.
GOOD DEBUGGING AND PROFILING TOOLS
- Simple and effective tools help identify and solve performance issues quickly.
KNOW WHAT THE FRAMEWORK IS DOING
- Very well commented code and a simple routing structure makes it easy to understand what is happening.
Documentation is provided for both v2.x and v3.x, in separate places. Each major release of Kohana v3.x has independent documentation.
- Kohana v3.3 Documentation current release
- v3.2 Documentation
- Kohana v3.1 Documentation
- v3.0 Documentation
Kohana v3.x is self-documenting when the enabled user guide module. If you follow the documentation conventions when developing your application, your documentation will grow with your application.
For documentation of v2.x, please use the Kohana Documentation Wiki.