At Chandigarh Institute you get to know how to program in R and how to use R for effective data analysis. You will learn how to install and configure software necessary for a statistical programming environment. Describe generic programming language concepts. As they are implemented in a high-level statistical language.
Introduction to R Programming Online Course
COURSE DETAILS: R Programming
The course covers practical issues in statistical computing which includes:
- Programming in R
- Reading data into R
- Accessing R packages
- Writing R functions
- Debugging, profiling R code
- Organizing and commenting R code.
Topics in statistical data analysis will provide working examples.
The course will cover the following material each week:
1: Overview of R, R data types and objects, reading and writing data
2: Control structures, functions, scoping rules, dates and times
3: Loop functions, debugging tools
4: Simulation, code profiling
- Free statements of accomplishment are not offered in this course.
- If you are not enrolled in Signature Track. Participation and performance documentation will be reported on your Accomplishments page.
- But you will not receive a signed statement of accomplishment.
A computer is needed on which the R software environment can be installed (recent Mac, Windows, or Linux computers are sufficient).