Institute Chandigarh Provide you top practical training of web designing with Twitter Bootstrap frameworks in Chandigarh, Mohali, and Panchkula. We also Provide Digital Marketing training classes for professionals in Chandigarh.
Website designing with Twitter Bootstrap COURSE IS DESIGNED FOR:
Graphic and Print Designers, Web Designers, Front-end Developers, Tech-savvy Marketing Managers.
OUR LESSONS OUTLINE:
- Learn everything you need to know about Twitter Bootstrap
Build Engaging Websites
Master Twitter Bootstrap
- Through the course of your learning, you’ll find yourself creating your own layouts, customizing various components, building device-sensitive elements and auto-suggest form fields, as well as extending the icon sprite sheet so you can include your own icons.
Customize Existing Templates
You can also come for Demo Class For SEO Course in Chandigarh
BE AN EXPERT WITH AN EXPERT:
- PAL BABBAN is an entrepreneur and UI/UX Expert.
- His personal goal in life is to encourage and assist a 50,000 people to become Web designer and Developers.
- He helps everyone (Designer /developers/ SEO marketers) and assists them to get their dream job.
Chapter 1: Getting Started Introduction
What is Twitter Bootstrap – About the Project Files – Download the Project Files – Starting Your Project
Chapter 2: Adding the Base Markup for the Page
Page Container and Nested Rows – Adding Containers for Content – Adding Main Content – Preparing Graphics with Photoshop
Chapter 3: Adding Your Own Style with CSS
Styling the Block quote – Styling the Footer – Add Content and Style the Promos – Add Your Logo with a Link – Adding the Navigation Menu
Chapter 4: Create Your Own Icons
Add a Custom Icon to Glyphicons – Customize Styles for the Menus – Page and Background Styles
Chapter 5: Customize the Experience with Plug-ins
HTML Markup for the Carousel Plug-in – Responsive Download via CSS – Set the Timing for the Carousel – Remote Control the Carousel – Adding Form Elements – Creating an Auto Suggest
Chapter 6: Where To Go From Here
Where To Go From Here DIRECTIONS.