When you are into online world then it’s very important to learn power point. It’s simple tool you need to get mastery in, so as to acquire best outcome.
We provide a best practical PowerPoint training in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula.
Microsoft PowerPoint | Online Training Course
Microsoft PowerPoint Training Courses Lessons:
- Introduction to the software.
- Includes principles of presentation planning and design.
- Applying a theme and selecting color and font schemes presentation, deleting a custom theme and many more.
- Includes rearranging slides, expanding and collapsing the slide outline, promoting and demoting outline text, covering all other aspects.
- Includes Slide Master View and all it’s features.
- Drawing, resizing, moving, copying and rotating shapes, cropping an object, selecting multiple objects, grouping, un grouping and aligning, applying Quick Styles etc.
- Includes inserting a chart and entering data, choosing the chart type, adding covering all.
- Includes creating flowchart shapes, selecting, sizing and positioning etc.
- Inserting, viewing and editing comments, showing and hiding markup and so on.
- Includes adding, modifying and removing transition effects, using reading view, applying transition effects to selected slides, adding and removing transition sounds, applying and working with animation effects.
- Enhancing pictures using artistic effects, using guidelines to position an image, adding a picture to the background etc.
- Includes inserting hyperlinks, removing a digital signature and many more features.
- Includes setting and changing times for selected slides, rehearsing timings and working with the toolbar, selecting show types, turning off animation, creating a photo album, inserting a soundtrack from a file, setting up a soundtrack to play across slides, compressing media files.
As Beginner you learn:
- Add bullets to text
- Add headers and footers to a presentation
- Work with handout masters
- Add sound effects to an animation
- Animate pictures, clip art, text, and other objects
- Create a template from a presentation
- Design motion paths
- Trigger an animation effect
- Use slide masters to customize a presentation
- Apply and change a theme
- Create your first PowerPoint 2013 presentation
- Print slides, notes, or handouts
- Use Presenter view
- Backgrounds in PowerPoint
- Make the switch to PowerPoint 2013
- Working with watermarks
IT’S TIME TO CHANGE THE MONOTONY:
- Use animation – including sophisticated animation – to tell your story effectively
- Work with templates and slide masters to promote consistency and impress your audience
- Create and edit live graphs and charts
- Build slides faster by using toolbars and shortcuts.
- Get rid of bullet points and delight your audiences with compelling visual presentations
- Ensure your design is clear – with the right fonts, contrast, and colors for display when projected, displayed on a big screen, or shown on a tablet