This course is basically designed to help you to write macros in Excel using programming language Visual Basic Application (VBA). Recorded macro can be edited to customize it to fulfill our requirement and one can directly go for coding to accomplish the required tasks.
MIS Training in Chandigarh
One can write his own functions and procedures, design forms and working with add-ins.We provide the best MIS training in Chandigarh. It’s 100% practical training with live project.
APPLICATIONS OF THIS COURSE:
- Excel is used for preparing Company profiles in the form of Charts and Graphs.
- Excel stores the accounting spreadsheets in Electronic form.
Module 1: Getting Started
Understanding the Excel screen
Navigating in a spreadsheet
Understanding worksheets, columns, rows, and cells
Saving, opening, and closing workbooks
Module 2: Formatting a Spreadsheet
Changing column widths and row heights
Changing alignment of cells
Undoing and redoing actions
Applying borders to cells
Module 3: Formulas and Functions
Copying data and formulas
Using Auto Sum
Using simple aggregate functions (Sum, Count, Average, Min, Max)
Applying conditions in a formula (The IF function)
Working with ranges
Module 4: Editing Features
Using cut, copy, and paste operations
Using paste special with values
Module 5: Working with Large Worksheets
Freezing and unfreezing panes
Inserting page breaks for printing
Module 6: Working with Charts
Creating charts using Chart Wizard
Creating different types of charts
Including titles and values in charts
Formatting of charts
Module 7: Previewing and Printing
Printing of worksheets in multiple pages
Repeating rows and columns for multiple pages
Printing multiple worksheets
Module 8: Simple Database Operations
Filtering data with auto filter
Referring data from other worksheets
- Increased capacity, high-end formatting options, and a mapping feature give you powerful ways to analyze your data visually.
- Explore the power of the Internet from your familiar Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- When you want to analyze data from outside Microsoft Excel, there’s no need to retype. In a few keystrokes, you can bring the data right onto your worksheet.
- Excel has three components that perform in three different manners:
1. The Spreadsheet.
2. The Data sheet.
3. The Chart.
- Create formulas on worksheets. It’s easy and fast.
- Enhanced formatting and layout features help you get the printed report or online form with the look you want.
- You can quickly find the information you need and create automatic subtotals of your data.