Institute Chandigarh is known for providing top quality training.
MVC Framework Training in Chandigarh
MVC (Model View Controller):
- MVC Architecture has implemented by Trygve Reenskaug at 1979 for the first time.
- It was implemented on a Small talk at Xerox labs.
- Then benefits and advantages of this architecture have been accepted by most of the coders and software engineers. What do you understand from MVC? The word M stands for Model, V stands for View and C stands for Controller.
- . The word M stands for Model, V stands for View and C stands for Controller.
This pattern enhances test-driven development.
The data access layer. This can be direct data access, web services, etc
The presentation layer of your application.
This is the business logic for your application.
- We deliver lectures according to the interest of our students.
- So as to give a best satisfying lesson to you all. At our institution, you can rest assured that you will be taught by expert professionals
BENEFITS OF MCV:
- MVC is perfect for team work.
- As mentioned before this architecture splits your project into some parts so, team members can work and their parts without any dependency.
- MVC makes your project more systematic.
- Code reuse
- Separating of concerns
- Less coupling between the layers
Introduction to MVC
- History of Web Development
- ASP.NET Web Forms
- Benefits of ASP.NET MVC
The MVC Pattern
- The MVC architecture pattern
- Domain models and Repositories
Essential Language Features
- Automatically Implemented Properties
- Using Object and Collection Initializers
- Lambda Expressions
Working with Controllers
- Introducing the Controller
- Templated View Helpers
- Using Metadata for Data Values
- Explicitly Validating a Model
- Displaying Validation Messages
- Alternative Validation Techniques
- Security and Authentication
Working with Views
- Working with the ASPX engine
- Converting ASPX View to Razor View
- Working with the Razor Engine
Deccan soft Software services ASP.NET MVC 3
- Partial Views
- Adding Dynamic Content to a Razor View
Working with URLs and Routing
- Understanding the Routing Mechanism
- Adding a Route Entry
- Using Parameters
- About Routing
- Using Defaults
- Using Constraints
Working with Areas
- Setting Up Areas
- Actions in Areas
- Routing and URL Generation with Areas
WHO CAN DO THIS TRAINING:
- This course is intended for professional
- Web developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio in a team-based, medium-sized to large development environment.