We are known for giving top advanced classes. Become a web designer and master Dreamweaver CS6 at best institution.
- If you’re looking to learn everything there is to know about web design then this is the course for you.
Zend Framework is most popular for modern high-performance application development. We aim at giving 100% practical training with live projects.
INSTITUTE CHANDIGARH is the perfect platform to make your career in right direction. We aim at providing 100% practical training.
WORDPRESS is an amazing platform for bloggers. But blogging must be done in a productive way. isn’t IT? So Institute Chandigarh has come up with a guide to install and use WordPress for beginners. Advanced WordPress course training provides a complete guide to create a custom WordPress theme to make it look exactly how you want.
Institute Chandigarh is known for providing 100% practical training on live projects. We at giving valuable and students satisfying lessons so as to benefit your career.
Institute Chandigarh provides best advance coaching. We are known for giving quality lessons.
The first course designed to expert you the whole thing you need to start your own business. Learn all of the key secrets of Business Success. Know How to research and create a good idea. Learn How to rise with a strong name and brand. This is the All is one guide to starting a company with identify revenues streams and build a viable business model. Learn how to validate ideas, marketing plans, and other assumptions Pal Babban Startup AgentsBids ranked 11th in top 100 startups of the world in 2013.
Looking for Software Testing Course in Chandigarh? When it comes to our career, we all are very conscious. RIGHT? To make your dream come true, you have to be very particular of choosing a perfect institution. To learn various concepts.
Our institution is known for giving quality coaching. Our classes are full of practical knowledge. Lessons are based on a syllabus, and there is a hierarchy of qualifications and guidelines for accreditation and examination.
- The ISTQB is a software testing qualification certification organization that operates internationally.
- Founded in Edinburgh in November 2002, ISTQB is a non-profit association legally registered in Belgium.
- ISTQB® Certified Tester is a standardized qualification for software testers and the certification is offered by the ISTQB.
- Help in identification of testing topics that are relevant and of value to industry
- To increase chances of software suppliers to hire and thereby gain commercial advantage over their competitors by advertising their tester recruitment policy
- Add an opportunity for testers or those with an interest in testing to acquire an industry recognized qualification in the subject
- Gain recognition for testing as an essential and professional software engineering specialization by industry
- Obtain a standard framework for the development of testers’ careers
- Become professionally qualified testers to be recognized by employers, customers, and peers, and raise the profile of testers
- Promote consistent and good testing practice within all software engineering disciplines
Chapter 1: Fundamentals of Testing
- Why is Testing Necessary
- What is Testing?
- Seven Testing Principles
- Fundamental Test Process
- The Psychology of Testing
- Code of Ethics
Chapter 2: Testing Throughout the Software Life Cycle
- Software Development Models
- Test Levels
- Test Types
- Maintenance Testing
Chapter 3: Static Techniques
- Static Techniques and the Test Process
- Review Process
- Static Analysis by Tools
Chapter 4: Test Design Techniques
- The Test Development Process
- Categories of Test Design Techniques
- Specification-based or Black-box Techniques
- Structure-based or White-box Techniques
- Experience-based Techniques
- Choosing Test Techniques
Chapter 5: Test Management
- Test Organization
- Test Planning and Estimation
- Configuration Management
- Test Progress Monitoring and Control
- Risk and Testing
- Incident Management
Chapter 6: Tool Support for Testing
- Types of Test Tools
- Effective Use of Tools: Potential Benefits and Risks
- Introducing a Tool into an Organization
- ISTQB Foundation Level
- ISTQB Advance Level
- Test Manager
- Test Analyst
- Technical Test Analyst
- Expert Level
- Improving the Test Process
- Test Management
- Test Automation (planned to be deployed in 2012)
- Security Testing (planned to be deployed in 2012)
Institute Chandigarh is the best platform to start your career with. We provide the best ICTP Course Training in Chandigarh, Mohali, and Panchkula.
ICTP Certification Training in Chandigarh
KEYPOINTS OF THE COURSE:
- ICTP is a software testing training and certification program in that demonstrates a proficient level understanding of software quality testing methodology and principles which include software test automation.
- The program equips individuals with the latest knowledge in testing domain enabling them to excel in their IT career.
- In addition, the participant has an option to choose additional modules on Certification Preparatory software testing training for internationally acclaimed software testing certifications like ISTQB, CSTE®/ CMST®.
SKILLS ACQUIRED AFTER THE TRAINING:
1.QTP 10.0 Quick Test Professional (QTP)
- Basic Script creation and execution
- Test enhancements with synchronization and verification
- Test parameterization
- Modular actions’ creation and re-usability
- Object repository and debugging tools usage
- Describe and use virtual objects
- Use of Custom checkpoints
- Create releases and cycles
- Define requirements
- Analyze risks associated with requirements
- Organize subjects and tests in a test plan tree
- Design and create test plans
- Generate test scripts from design steps
- Create test sets
- Execute manual and automated tests
- Record and track test execution results
- Log and manage defects
- Generate reports and graphs
- Fundamentals of Software Testing
- Verification and Validation methodology
- Different software testing techniques
- Test elements usage (rule/scenario/case)
- Software test management
- Different levels of software testing
- Basic of Software Testing
- Software Testing Introduction and Terminology
- Verification and Validation
- Levels of Software Testing
- Software Testing techniques
- Black Box methods
- Different types of software testing
- Web testing
- Software Test Planning and Documentation
- Defect Management
- Test Reporting
- Automation of Software Testing Activities
- Working with Releases
- Exporting from Excel to Quality center
- Defining Requirements
- Analyze Requirement Risks
- Test Planning
- Test Execution
- Defect Tracking
- Reporting and Analysis
- Software Test Automation Introduction
- Introduction to Win Runner
- Creating a test script
- Running a recorded test script
- Verifying the Application
- Analyzing test results
- GUI Map
- Data-Driving an Automated Test
- Running tests in Batch mode
- Test Script Language
- Outline the benefits of Quick Test Professional
- Different Recording Modes
- Working With Objects
- Adding Synchronization
- Verifying with Standard Checkpoints
- Using Parameters
- Building Multiple, Reusable Actions
- Adding Steps without Recording
- Creating Tests on a Web Application
- Writing Custom Checkpoints
- Using Database Checkpoints
- Utilizing a Shared Object Repository
- Solving Object Recognition Problems
- Utilizing Recovery Scenarios