PHOTOGRAPHY is no a profession its a passion. If its your passion then you are at right place.
VFX, Multimedia,Training Course Institute & Academy
At our photography institute in Chandigarh, students are trained to gain knowledge of camera and there various parts, such as:
- Different types of camera
- Focal planes
- Shutter speeds
- Close up
- Balancing color
- Editing techniques
- Exposure techniques
- Maintenance of camera
- Preparing the portfolios
- Understanding of various types of photography advertisement
Professional Photography Course in Chandigarh
1.Professional photography is an excellent career choice for anyone who wants to get paid for using their creative talents.
2.It’s one of the few fields where age and college degrees aren’t as important as a good eye, a quality product, and self discipline.
3.Photography is a competitive field, so be prepared to start small. Then perfect your craft and build a portfolio of your best work.
Framing your image
- Rule of thirds
- Golden Section
- Foreground interest/Background detail
- The power of colour
- Lead-in lines/Convergence
- Flash synchronisation
- Fill flash
- Bounce flash
- Slave flash
- The advantages and drawbacks of flash
- Flashguns: their use, limitations, trigger voltages and rules of handling
Courses – Institute of photography in chandigarh
- How and why we can change the white balance
- Controlling the colour cast
- Adapting to colour temperature
- Automatic vs manual
File Formats – RAW vs JPEG
- Image quality guide
- Which file format is best?
- Compressed vs Uncompressed
- Wide dynamic range vs Narrow dynamic range
- File size
- Noise issues