Why LIIM is Best PPC Training Institute in Chandigarh
Google AdWords (Google ads/ PPC) operates on a pay-per-click model, in that users bid on keywords and pay for each click on their advertisements. Whenever the search is initiated by the user the Google hinder the AdWords advertisers and select valuable ad space on its search results page. This selection will be based on the quality and relevance of their keywords and ad campaigns, as well as the size of their keyword bids. To get Trained by the PPC experts LIIM institute is the best option for Digital Marketing Course Training in Chandigarh.
Important factors in search ads:
- Biding: If more than 1 advertiser has perfect ads and landing pages, the higher bid will get preference over the lower one.
- Target: your ads will be shown in the geography that you target.
- Keyword: Relevant and optimized keyword must be chosen.
- Ad copy relevance: Ads that appear for a specific search term should be relevant.
- Landing page relevancy: There must be relevancy with the landing pages.
- Conversion rate and quality score: It is controlled by relevance, landing page quality, and experience.
It is important to track everything from the beginning. Minor changes will make huge improvements and when you begin to work on improving your click-through rates and quality provides scale your PPC efforts.
Another important trick is used to make your online advertising more effective it is a good idea to combine pay per click advertising with organic search marketing. When PPC and SEO are combined it reverts to a business lying on the top of Google search results, both in the organic results as well as the paid ads.
The Score should be lies between 1 and 10 that are assigned to each keyword in the campaign. The Google quality score rewarded by advertisers that run ad campaigns and direct brings traffic to relevant landing pages. AdWords are the best option to drive more traffic and leads instantly.
Advance Google Ads and Facebook Marketing Training
It is very difficult to measure the outcome of traditional advertisements like newspapers, broadcast, outdoor billboards, brochures etc. They cost expensive than that of Google AdWords also you can’t control your own budget and spend. As a result, it would be very difficult to calculate ROI from traditional media. AdWords would tell you exactly what happened with the campaign. You would know:
- Who clicked on your ad.
- How many leads have been generated?
- How much traffic you have got from AdWords to your website.
- Which keyword generated the most traffic and leads.
- How much does it cost you per lead?
This would help marketers understand what worked and what didn’t. Using this information, you can then tweak your campaigns until you achieve optimal results.