Chandigarh institute provides training on how to manipulate the electronic world around you to design and develop hobby applications and projects using the Python Scripting language. Training also covers working with the internet connectivity options such as RSS feed reading and RPC communication.
Introduction: Raspberry Pi Training and Tutorials
The Raspberry Pi is a credit-card sized computer that plugs into your TV and a keyboard. It is a capable little computer which can be used in electronics projects, and for many of the things that our desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word-processing and games. It also plays high-definition video.
Who can join this course?
- Hobbyist, those who want to prototype application with R-Pi.
- Student in 3rd or 4th year of the engineering can join this course.
- Students from Computer Engineering or Information Technology Engineering can also apply for this training
- Basic understanding of any programming language
- Basic understanding of Electronics components
Will you provide raspberry pi and required peripheral?
- Raspberry Pi B Plus will provided while training in group ( Two student per group), these peripherals and Pi is not take away home
- However before starting training student can buy complete Pi-Kit (Including all peripherals required in Course), Final price of which will be informed at the time of training
- Introduction of Raspberry hardware and installation
- Introduction Different distributions available for raspberry pi (Raspbian Wheezy, Soft wheezy, Raspbmc).
- Installation and booting up RPi using Raspbian
- Getting Started with Linux environment
- Setting up a remote connection for RPi (VNC and SSH)
- Python programming (Installation ,variables, Numerical, Functions and modules , Strings, user inputs, loops, logical statement, python specific syntax(dictionary, tuple, sequence))
- Command line programs (number to roman conversion)
- Raspbian community and raspberry pi related projects.
- Major Project – Web-Based home Automation and Appliance control
- Mini projects
- Connecting to web and data fetch
- Remote procedure call application
- Sending email through python
- Setting up your own web server on Rpi
- GPIO Application (In details for student interested in hardware)
- LED Blinking
- Switches interfacing
- Serial Connection with PC (RS232)