Recent high profile forays into the world of VR technology by industry giants such as Facebook, with their recent purchase of VR hardware producer Oculus VR and Google’s project Glass, point to a shift towards augmented and virtual reality and have once again began to capture the public’s imagination.
Perhaps now, with seemingly the required level of hardware power and software services available to include in consumer devices, it is time for VR to make a splash in the world of computing.
Virtual Reality in Education & Training / eLearning
Skype id: palbabban
- Students opting for this course will be amongst the first not only in India. But in the world and will have a real chance at becoming Global Leaders in a $150 billion industry.
- What’s more, this course does not require students to learn or know any computer coding.
- This is especially exciting as designers and creative personnel. They can now create complete games. Without the need for a coding specialist or knowledge of any programming language.
- Oculus Rift (a Facebook company) has created enormous excitement worldwide with its Virtual Reality device. The Oculus device is at present only available to developers. It is expected to be launched to consumers soon.
ABOUT CHANDIGARH INSTITUTE:
- Chandigarh institute provides the best Course in Virtual Reality in Chandigarh India.
- The concept of computer simulated virtual reality has existed since the 1970′.
- It has not yet revolutionized how we interact with one another and the world around us.
- In the way that science fiction works such as The Lawnmower Man predicted.
- In particular, previous attempts at bringing VR hardware to the masses have thus far fallen short of commercial success.
- If you are planning on studying for a Degree in Information Science.
- Now it would be a good time to look at the study options that include VR.
- Focus on how they could help you to secure a role in this exciting and burgeoning sector.
- The Diploma in Game Design & Development program is an intensive 12-month course.
- It trains students in all aspects of making a game from scratch.
- At the end of the course, students will have the know-how to create high-end 3D games enabled for the Oculus Rift (a virtual reality head-mounted display) as well as for PCs and gaming consoles.