Best Data Analysis & Statistics and Data Mining Course in Chandigarh
Best Data Analysis & Statistics and Data Mining Course in Chandigarh: Chandigarh Institute is known for providing the best Data Analysis and Data Mining Course in Chandigarh. It’s 100% practical training with certifications. Best Data Analysis & Statistics and Data Mining Course in Chandigarh. Best PPC course on amazon affiliate marketing training institute in Chandigarh.
Best Data Analysis & Statistics and Data Mining Course in Chandigarh?
Data Analysis & Statistics Training
- General Introduction to Excel
- Difference Between Workbooks and Worksheets
- Workbook Sharing and other features of Workbook
- Advanced Features of Excel (Save, Save as, Save and Send, Comments, etc
- Overview of Cut, Copy, Paste
- Overview of Bold, Italic, Underline, Color (font and Background)
- What is Text Alignment (left, right, canter, Top, Middle, Bottom)
- What is Text Indent
- Different types of Font Type, Font Size
- Overview of Merge and Center
- Understanding Wrap Text feature and practical usage
- Various types of number formatting, text formatting, Date and Time formatting
- What are Filter and Advanced Filter
- What are freeze panes, types of freeze panes, and their practical usage
- Type of Data sorting
- What is data sorting
- Understanding the concept of Data Validation
- Various types of Data Validation
- Data Validation (continue)
- Creating Data Validation using external references and within the dialogue box
- What is the meaning of subtotal?
- The subtotal on various data fields and its practical applicability
- What is Group, How Grouping is created
- Practical exposure of Grouping and Ungrouping data set (Rows and Columns)
- What is Conditional Formatting
- Various types of conditional formatting using practical examples
- Creating an assignment using Conditional Formatting and Data Validation
- Meaning and usage of Name Manager
- What is Pivot Table
- What are Pivot Table and Pivot Chart
- Exploring the power of Pivot and discovering the advanced features of Pivot Table
- Looking at various formatting options available in a Pivot Table
- Setting the formatting of the data in the Pivot Table
- Exploring Charts and Graphs
- General Introduction about various types of Charts
- Discovering the practical aspect of various chart types and ways to create them on a data set
- Understanding Trend lines and the concept of Dual Axis
- Looking at the magic of Sparkline
- General Introduction about formulae.
- Various simple functions like Sum, Count, CountA, Average, Mean, Median, Text, Value, max, min.
- lookup functions like vlookup, hlookup, offset, row, column, address, etc.
- Working on other functions like DSUM, DISCOUNT, DAVERAGE, SUMIF, COUNTIF.
- Understanding error handling through formulae like If(iserror), If(istext), If(NA), etc.
- Working on various conditions in the formula like If without else, if with else, the use of AND and OR operator within If formula.
Courses and Training on Analytics, Big Data, Data Mining, and Data
- A small up and running project on Excel (covering each functionality and formula creation learned in the overall training)
Chandigarh Institute is known for providing the best SEO digital marketing course in Hindi. It’s 100% practical training with certification.