HTML5 Boilerplate training in Chandigarh
The web’s most popular front-end template course in Chandigarh. HTML5 Boilerplate helps you build fast, robust, and adaptable web apps or sites. Kick-start your project with the combined knowledge and effort of number developers, all in one little package. We also Provide Training for online Advertisement
Our institution provides you the best training on HTML5 Boilerplate Template with a live project in Chandigarh, Mohali, and Panchkula. HTML5 Boilerplate is a professional front-end template for building fast, robust, and adaptable web apps or sites. Spend more time developing.
The core of HTML5 Boilerplate training in Chandigarh
- HTML — A guide to the default HTML.
- CSS — A guide to the default CSS.
- .htaccess — All about the Apache web server configs (also see our alternative server configs).
- Crossdomain.xml — An introduction to making use of cross domain requests.
- Everything else.
You can also learn PPC From Google Adwords PPC Expert
Benefits of Using HTML5 Boilerplate:
jQuery and Modernizr
Get the latest minified versions of two best-of-breed libraries: jQuery (via Google’s CDN, with local fallback) and the Modernizr feature detection library.
Apache settings to help you deliver excellent site performance. We independently maintain server configs and an ant build script.
Analytics, icons, and more
A clean, mobile-friendly HTML template; optimized Google Analytics snippet; placeholder touch-device icon; and docs covering dozens of extra tips and tricks.
Normalize.css and helpers
Includes Normalize.css v1 — a modern, HTML5-ready alternative to CSS resets — and further base styles, helpers, media queries, and print styles.
HTML5 Boilerplate is used by:
World top most companies use HTML5 Boilerplate templates:
Barack Obama, Mercedes-Benz, ITV News, BAE Systems, Creative Commons, Australia Post, Google, Microsoft, NASA, Nike, Entertainment Weekly, Racing Green, and much more.
STEPS TO USE:
Once you have cloned or downloaded HTML5 Boilerplate, creating a site or app usually involves the following:
- Set up the basic structure of the site.
- Add some content, style, and functionality.
- Run your site locally to see how it looks.
- (Optionally run a build script to automate the optimization of your site – e.g. ant build script or node build script).
- Deploy your site.