Best iPhone App Development Course in Chandigarh
Best iPhone App Development Course in Chandigarh: Are a Leader in iPhone Training and application development in Chandigarh, India. Chandigarh institute has got the best track record for delivering high-quality, result-oriented iPhone App Training. If you want to learn digital marketing then now contact the best digital marketing course training institute in Chandigarh.
Best iPhone App Development Course in Chandigarh, Mohali & Panchkula
We provide iPhone App Development Training with Live Projects + Certifications.
- Understanding of C programming language.
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Any experience in Mobile development will be an added advantage.
- The objective of this program is to give attendees a course in iPhone Programming.
- It will introduce the Framework, Programming languages, and other relevant APIs to the audience.
- Will help them understand the concepts and techniques behind the iPhone Application development.
- It is expected that after the course the attendee will be able to work independently on iPhone application development.
- Will be able to migrate from conventional technologies to Cocoa and iPhone-related technologies effectively.
iPhone App Development Course Syllabus:
- Introduction to iPhone SDK.
- Introduction to Xcode.
- COCOA Touch Framework.
- iOS Application Architecture.
Views and Views Controller
- View Controller
- View Life cycle.
- Basic Controls – Labels, Button, TextField , Slider, etc
Advanced Views and Controller
- TableView Controller
- Picker View, Date Picker
- Scroll View
- Web View
- Navigation and Tabbar Controller
- Understanding Interface builder
- Understanding XIB files.
- Creating Outlets and Actions.
- The directory structure of an iOS App.
- Using SQLite database.
- Using Core Data.
- Property List.
- User Defaults
XML and Web Services
- XML Parser .
- JSON Parser.
- SOAP-based web service
- REST web service.
Touches and Gestures
- Handling the touch events.
- Handling Gestures.
- Playing Audio file.
- Short sounds.
- Playing Video on iPhone.
- Displaying Map in iOS App.
- Working with Pin Annotations.
- Handling the Map region.
Storyboard ( iOS 5 )
- Using Storyboard to design the app.
- Using Segues
- Passing data from One Controller to another
Handling Different Screen Sizes
- Using springs and struts model
- AutoLayout ( iOS 6 )
- Multithreading in an iO App
- Using NSThread
- GCD ( Grand Central Dispatch )
- Capturing images using the camera
- Getting the images from the Image Gallery.
Accessing Device Sensors
Mails and SMS
- Sending mail and SMS from an App.
Transitioning to the iPad
- SplitView Controller
- PopOver Controller
- Installing and testing an App on iOS Device.
- Publishing an app to the Appstore
6 weeks, 6 months Industrial training programs