SMO Course Training Institute Chandigarh
How SMO Drives Traffic to your Website?
Social Media optimization increases the awareness about the brand with its product and services using RSS feeds, social news and bookmarking sites, as well as social media sites and video and blogging sites. SMO used to drive traffic to your Web site. To learn SMO form experts LIIM is the destination for complete Digital Marketing course Training Institute in Chandigarh. The ideology behind SMO is to implement changes to optimize a website so that it is linked to, more visible on search engines and more frequently included in relevant posts on blogs.
- Improve linking: To optimize a website for social media by increase the linking of the content. This can be improving by blogging, creating white papers etc. Inbound links raise the search results and overall rankings of the website. By using Permalinks to recreating, blogs on your site improves the visibility for those who link to you.
- Tagging and bookmarking: The labeling system that enables internet users to differentiate the content to enable your content in your way. But make sure those pages include a list of relevant tags and suggested notes for a link. It should be taken into note that links to tag our pages first on popular social bookmarking sites. On the other hand social bookmarking use website that keep your tags in the content and tags to relevant people.
3.Content progress– Make sure that content can be portable submitting them to relevant sites will help your content travel further, and drive links back to your site.
SMO is a strategy of new and unique visitors to a website. It can be done in two ways: adding social media links to content, such as RSS feeds and promoting activity through social media by updating statuses or tweets, or blog posts.
SEO is the first process of creating content that optimized for some set of keywords that our target audience is looking for. Then SMO is after process after content has been done. Make sure your content is easy to read, clicked, and shared to get the social media efforts. Further steps to follow in SMO is:
- Editorial style: Editorial style and highlighting must apply in the content.
- Platform: Using WordPress plugin that allows you to schedule Tweets directly in WordPress, on the same page as the article itself. Hootsuite is another option to offer to report and it allows you to assign different tasks to team members.
- Assign responsibilities: As the Internet has turned editors into marketers who are responsible for their content to social media. Unless you are a powerhouse publisher that can afford a room full of social media specialists, then your editors will most likely be running your social media. They must know the content best in all aspects.
- Create social media formulas. SMO should be a properly structural taken 12x12x12 method. Write twelve unique Tweets for each article. Schedule them for 12 days. Then schedule them for 12 months. For an entire year, your article will be promoted and you only have to do it once. For Facebook, LinkedIn, and G+, write two unique posts. Schedule on the first day and then again in six months.
- Advertising packages: You must go through advertorial guidelines you must add #ad or #sponsored to your post.
- Create a social media note: This will be your structure of how your editorial and email calendars combined.