Marketing is the process in which we communicate the benefits, properties and value of product to consumer and convince him/her to buy product/service. Chandigarh institute aim at providing 100% practical training with live projects. We provide best Inbound Marketing course in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula.
Marketing & Sales Training, Courses, and Certifications | HubSpot Included:
- It is used for promoting the product or services on internet through Blogs, PPC, Social Media, SEO, e-books, e-newsletters, Info-graphics, Podcast.
- Inbound marketing is about creating good reputation and earning your consumers’s interest.
- It is cost effective approach.
- It mostly focused on target customers, e.g if we want to sale formal shoes, then we set our add shown when anyone search for formal shoes.
- You can create content according to your product and target customers.
- You can also post some helpful articles and videos.
- It should be useful and helpful for your consumers.
Two-Way Communication :
- Unlike outbound marketing, inbound marketing is two way communication.
- In inbound marketing, you can communicate with your consumer.
- Providing solutions of their queries, and their feedback about you product.
Merits of Inbound Marketing:
- As per online product research in sep 2010, 24% of Adults posted reviews online about the things they buy.
- 9 out of 10 Internet users visits a social networking site each month in 2010.
- 1 out of 8 Minutes online spend on Facebook.
- Twitter active user base generates 90 million tweets per day.
- 44% of Direct mails never opened
- 86% of People skip TV ads
- 20 Millions have registered their phones on “ Do Not Call” list
- 91% of Email users have unsubscribed from company emails they previously opened.
- As per PEW & ALP Survey in may 2010, 79% of Adult Americans use the internet.
- 78% of Internet users conduct product research online.
- As per CONSCORE Aug 2010, 10.3 Billions searches are conducted every month on google.
- The average US internet user view 2750 web pages per month.