Best Inbound Marketing Training in Chandigarh
Best Inbound Marketing Training in Chandigarh: Marketing is the process in which we communicate the benefits, properties, and value of a product to consumers and convince him/her to buy product/service. Chandigarh institute aims at providing 100% practical training with live projects. We provide the best Inbound Marketing course in Chandigarh, Mohali, and Panchkula.
Which is the Best Inbound Marketing Training in Chandigarh?
Marketing & Sales Training, Courses, and Certifications | HubSpot Included:
- It is used for promoting the product or services on the internet through Blogs, PPC, Social Media, SEO, e-books, e-newsletters, Infographics, and podcasts.
- Inbound marketing is about creating a good reputation and earning your consumers’ interest.
- It is a cost-effective approach.
- It mostly focused on target customers, e.g if we want to sell formal shoes, then we set our ad to show when anyone searches for formal shoes.
- You can create content according to your product and target customers.
- You can also post some helpful articles and videos.
- It should be useful and helpful for your consumers.
Two-Way Communication :
- Unlike outbound marketing, inbound marketing is two way communication.
- In inbound marketing, you can communicate with your consumer.
- Providing solutions to their queries, and their feedback about your product.
Merits of Inbound Marketing:
- As per online product research in Sep 2010, 24% of Adults posted reviews online about the things they buy.
- 9 out of 10 Internet users visits a social networking site each month in 2010.
- 1 out of 8 Minutes online spends on Facebook.
- Twitter’s active user base generates 90 million tweets per day.
- 44% of Direct mails never opened
- 86% of People skip TV ads
- 20 Million have registered their phones on the “ Do Not Call” list
- 91% of Email users have unsubscribed from company emails they previously opened.
- As per PEW & ALP Survey in May 2010, 79% of adult Americans use the internet.
- 78% of Internet users conduct product research online.
- As per SCORE Aug 2010, 10.3 Billion searches are conducted every month on google.
- The average US internet user views 2750 web pages per month.